Sunday, September 26, 2010

WOW! It’s been quite a while since I have been able to post a blog. As you can imagine being in the seminary and senior in college is pretty intense. So Ryan what have you been up too? My day- I wake up every day at 6:30am and from 6:45-7:45am, I spend time in front of the Blessed Sacrament in the Log Chapel. After, I get a little grub and then head off to class from 9am-4pm. Depending on the day we have mass at 5:15pm, dinner, homework, or get a workout in. I couldn’t possibly sum up all of the blessings that I have experienced this past month and a half. Our good friend from St. John Vianney, Paul M. Ybarra, C.S.C. made his final profession of vows in the Congregation of Holy Cross.

I have been working relentlessly on my senior thesis which is 25 pgs! The topic is towards the Lord….Basically why the priest and lay faithful should all facing one direction during mass. The books that I am reading....

My desk...and some books


Karlo and Ryan's book shelf...We like to read! You can travel without ever moving an inch...



Well that's all for now! Until next time, keep me in your prayers!

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment